We are so excited and eager to know more about you!
Now let's take the next step!
Lets schedule a time to chat more about photography and any questions you might have. What ever you are more comfortable with, you may select to schedule either a phone meeting, virtual call or in person meeting.
We can't wait to meet you and talk more about your upcoming session!
More Info below....
- Preparing for your Meeting -
Whether you are planning on a virtual meeting or an in person, there are similar steps you can take to prepare for our meeting!
1. If Virtual, find a well lit spot you can sit down and be comfortable while also having some quiet for your meeting.
2. Bring a notepad and something to write on so you can write down the answers you got from your questions. This can be very helpful if you are weighing pros and cons about photographers.
3. If meeting about Boudoir, come prepared with a list of sizes and measurements so we can talk about outfit styling.
4. And lastly but maybe most important, make a list of all your questions you have and bring them with you! - If you're OCD like me, you can categorize them also. It is easier to make sure we don't miss any questions when you have them in front of you!